The Local Marketer (or PTM person) is responsible for researching and executing marketing initiatives to build sales in the restaurant. This is including but not limited to: general marketing, communications and brand protection; other electronic communications technology, and community outreach. You will be expected to research and provide information about all of our fundraising services to local clubs, organizations, schools, and all 501-c3 non-profit businesses. The PTM works in conjunction with the Local Sales & Marketing Manager to execute events and build relationships with other businesses and organizations. The ideal candidate has restaurant experience and may also perform Host duties in the restaurant.
• Reliable transportation
• Prior marketing / sales experience preferred
• Prior customer service experience preferred
• Prior restaurant experience preferred
If you love the hospitality business as much as we do, and have a commitment to excellence, you belong at UNO.
We are an equal opportunity/E-Verify employer
• Goal oriented
• Possess High Level of Interpersonal Skills
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, and Word)
• Experienced with driving sales
• High Level of Self Confidence
• Able to work well with a team